Whether in our kitchens, dining rooms, event venues, accommodation or offices, our singular purpose is to captivate guests with our unparalleled quality, service, and food and wine knowledge. We achieve this only through the excellence, innovation and passion of our team members.
This role requires some International Travel.
Previous experience within hotel sales is required for this position.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and remuneration package
- Company funded educational programs
- Company Risk Scheme
- Discount on Dining options of up to 50%
- Reduction on accommodation for family and friends
- Discount for Spa treatments and products
- Use of Health Clubs
- Staff Dining Facilities
- Staff Parking
- Service Awards
- Wellness Programs
- Bike to Work Scheme
• Assist with the development, and proactively implement and monitor the annual sales plans for The Fota Collection
• Agreeing and monitoring departmental sales action plans.
• Manage own portfolio of international accounts in MICE, Corporate, Agent and Leisure segments
• Seek to maximise all revenue opportunities from existing accounts through strategic planning and effective account management.
• Identify and develop new business
• Participating and supporting hotel Sales teams with customer visits, site inspections and familiarization trips
• Manage and undertake international key account activities
• Promote and represent the hotel at international shows and sales missions
• Manage sales and marketing projects as per business requirements.
• Provide feedback to the Director of Sales & Marketing and General Managers on local market conditions.
• Assist in the monitoring of team results and adjust activities to ensure objectives and targets are reached.
• Understand and implement the hotel’s yield management strategies
What are we looking for?
• Previous experience in a similar role within the hospitality sector
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive can do will do attitude
• Excellent Grooming and Presentation
• Good organisational and planning skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Flexibility to respond to a range of various work situationsApply now