Whether in our kitchens, dining rooms, event venues, accommodation or offices, our singular purpose is to exceed our guest's expectations with our unparalleled quality, service, and food and wine knowledge. We achieve this only through the excellence, innovation and passion of our team members. If you are seeking a rewarding career that involves first rate training and education, mentoring and development, attractive compensation, and inspiring rewards and recognition, consider joining The Fota Collection.
Fota Island Resort are currently recruiting for a night cleaning porter to join our Resort Accommodation Team in the hotel accommodation department.The ideal candidate will be organised and energetic with exceptional cleaning standards.
Normal working shift is 9.00 pm until 5.00 am.
Own transport essential.
Start date will be confirmed once relevant government restrications have been lifted. Interviews are currently taking place virtually.
- A high standard of English
-Flexibilty in working hours (depending on occupancy/pick-up)
-Attention to detail
-Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
-Positive can do, will do attitude
Responsibilities Include the following:
- Ability to work on own initiative and to ensure that their area of responsibility is cleaned to the required company standard.
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Receive daily work assignment reports (traces) from Housekeeping Supervisor
- Clean designated public area including, but not limited to restrooms ,public areas, stairwells, elevators, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms
- Pickup clean linen and refill the par stock of linen on each floor storage
- Handover immediately all lost and found items to Housekeeping Supervisor or directly to Housekeeping office
- Keep loading bay clean and tidy
- Wash and dry towels and uniforms according to laundry standard operation procedures
- Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects, as needed
- Keep linen rooms and storage areas clean, tidy, organized, and presentable at all times
- Perform spring cleaning duties or any specialist duties (cleaning carpets, deep cleaning etc.) requested by Head of Department
- Periodically checks all lobby and pre-function restrooms
- Clean fire places and restock wood
- Restocks all supplies including toilet paper, soap and hand towels in lobby and pre-function restrooms
- Makes sure all surfaces are clean and tidy
Staff Benefits Include:
- Company Funded Educational Programs
- Morning and evening staff shuttle service
- Discount on dining options of up to 50%
- Reduction on accommodation for family and friends
- Discount for Spa treatments and products
- Use of Health Clubs
- Staff Dining Facilities
- Staff ParkingApply now