Whether in our kitchens, dining rooms, event venues or offices, our singular purpose is to captivate guests with our unparalleled quality, service, and food and wine knowledge. We achieve this only through the excellence, innovation and passion of our team members.
Fota Island Resort currently require Kitchen Porters to work in it's busy Hotel Kitchen. Our Kitchen porters play a vital part in the daily operation of the department. We are looking for enthuisatic, motivated and hardworking individuals to complete the kitchen team. If you think you have what it takes then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Must be available to work all shift patterns over a 7 day period.
- Maintaining a high level of operational hygiene in all kitchen areas in compliance with Hotel and Health and Safety regulations.
- Carrying out cleaning duties as outlined in the cleaning schedule and completing daily / weekly cleaning checklists for all cleaning tasks performed.
- Emptying of bins when full or as requested.
- Cleaning of pots, pans, flat, equipment etc. as required, ensuring they are stored correctly and neatly.
- Thorough deep cleaning as per schedule of Kitchen areas, equipment and storage areas.
- Dealing with stock rotation and deliveries.
- Must be available to work all shift patterns
Staff Benefits Include:
- Discount on Dining options of up to 50%
- Reduction on accommodation for family and friends
- Discount for Spa treatments and products
- Use of Health Clubs
- Staff Dining Facilities
- Staff Parking
If you are seeking a rewarding career that involves first rate training and education, mentoring and development, attractive compensation, and inspiring rewards and recognition, consider joining The Fota Collection.Apply now