Whether in our kitchens, dining rooms, event venues or offices, our singular purpose is to captivate guests with our unparalleled quality, service, and food and wine knowledge. We achieve this only through the excellence, innovation and passion of our team members.
We are currently recruiting for Guest Service Agents.Must be available to work all shift patterns over a seven day period.
Staff Benefits Include:
- Company Funded Educational Programs
- Discount on Dining options of up to 50%
- Reduction on accommodation for family and friends
- Discount for Spa treatments and products
- Use of Health Clubs
- Staff Dining Facilities
- Staff Parking
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Opera desirable
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Report Writing, Data Analysis and strong Administration Skills
- Previous Experience/Training in a similar role
- Good Knowledge of the Local area
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent, 3rd level Hospitality Diploma preferred
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Excellent Grooming
Our individual Guest Service Agents perform a crucial role in the organisation as they often present the first point of contact with potential guests and are therefore required to present Fota Island Resort in a positive, efficient and professional manner. They must have the ability to build and grow their knowledge and understanding of every aspect of the Resort's facilities and crucially, be able to convert accommodation, golfing, spa and other enquiries into confirmed bookings whilst creating a 5 star first impression. They must also deal with all the Guest requests and Front Desk requirements. The ideal candidate must must possess the ability to anticipate the guest needs and deal with it accordingly.
If you are seeking a rewarding career that involves first rate training and education, mentoring and development, attractive compensation, and inspiring rewards and recognition, consider joining The Fota Collection.