Whether in our kitchens, dining rooms, event venues or offices, our singular purpose is to exceed our guest's expectations with our unparalleled quality, service, and food and wine knowledge. We achieve this only through the excellence, innovation and passion of our team members.
Fota Island Resort are currently recruiting for Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our professional teams across the resort.
The successful candidate will have a passion for Food and Beverage, be innovative, motivating and energetic for this hands on role. If you think you have what it takes we look forward to hearing from you!
Flexible shift patterns available part- time and full time positions.
Staff Benefits Include:
- Company Funded Educational Training Programs
- Group Risk Scheme Cover
- Discount on Dining options of up to 50%
- Reduction on accommodation for family and friends
- Discount for Spa treatments and products
- Use of Health Clubs and pool
- Staff service awards
- Staff appreciation events
- Staff Dining Facilities
- Staff Parking
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional customer service ethic
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Positive can do will do attitude
- Flexibility in working hours
- Supervise all services
- Ensure all team members deliver and exceed on guests expectations
- Plan and deliver briefings with all relevant staff
- Provide accurate and up to date information to staff and guests in relation to menu options
- Assign stations to associates
- Assist with on boarding of new associates
- Assist with training of all associates
- Ensure the correct set of of relevant outlet for service and shift handover
- Liaise with other departments as required
If you are seeking a rewarding career that involves first rate training and education, mentoring and development, attractive compensation, and inspiring rewards and recognition, consider joining The Fota Collection.Apply now