Food and Beverage Night Porter - Fota Island Resort
Whether in our kitchens, dining rooms, event venues, accommodation or offices, our singular purpose is to captivate guests with our unparalleled quality, service, and food and wine knowledge. We achieve this only through the excellence, innovation and passion of our team members.
Fota Island Resort are currently recruiting for a Food and Beverage Night Porter our Food and Beverage team. The ideal candidate will be organised and energetic with exceptional time management, organisational and cleaning standards. Hotel experience is desirable but not mandatory for these roles as on the job training will be provided.
- A high standard of English
-Flexibilty in working hours (depending on occupancy/pick-up)
-Attention to detail
-Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
-Positive can do, will do attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative and to ensure that their area of responsibility is cleaned to the required company standard.
- Ensure ample supply of Delph and cutlery is available for breakfast service
- Routine cleaning of public areas and toilets in accordance with the checklist
- Service of in room dining requests
- Setting of meeting rooms in accordance with BEO's
- Assist with setting of breakfast buffet
Staff Benefits Include:
- Company Funded Educational Programs
- Discount on dining options of up to 50%
- Reduction on accommodation for family and friends
- Discount for Spa treatments and products
- Use of Health Clubs
- Staff Dining Facilities
- Staff Parking
If you are seeking a rewarding career that involves first rate training and education, mentoring and development, attractive compensation, and inspiring rewards and recognition, consider joining The Fota Collection.Apply now