Whether in our kitchens, dining rooms, event venues, accommodation or offices, our singular purpose is to exceed our guest's expectations with our unparalleled quality, service, and food and wine knowledge. We achieve this only through the excellence, innovation and passion of our team members.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Experienced Accommodation Associates
Must be fully available to work any shift pattern over a 7 day period.
Confirmation of commencement will be dictated by government guidelines. Interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Staff Benefits Include:
- Company Funded Educational Programs
- Morning and evening staff shuttle service
- Discount on dining options of up to 50%
- Reduction on accommodation for family and friends
- Discount for Spa treatments and products
- Use of Health Clubs
- Staff Dining Facilities
- Staff Parking
-Employee of the year
- A high standard of English
-Flexibility in working hours (depending on occupancy/pick-up)
-Attention to detail
-Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
-Positive can do, will do attitude
Responsibilities Include the following:
- Ability to work on own initiative and to ensure that their area of responsibility is cleaned to the required company standard.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms and lodges
- Make beds
- Remove any dirty linens and room service items
- Dust, polish and remove any marks from walls and furnishings
- Cleaning and vacuuming of lobbies and public areas
If you are seeking a rewarding career that involves first rate training and education, mentoring and development, attractive compensation, and inspiring rewards and recognition, consider joining The Fota Collection. The ideal candidate will be organised and energetic with exceptional cleaning standards.Apply now