Whether in our kitchens, dining rooms, event venues, accommodation or offices, our singular purpose is to captivate guests with our unparalleled quality, service, and food and wine knowledge. We achieve this only through the excellence, innovation and passion of our team members.
Fota Island Resort are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accommodation Manager to join our renowned accommodation team. The Assistant Accommodation Manager will assist the Accommodation Manager in maintaining our impeccable standards and reputation with a 5 star level of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the Resort. We are looking for motivated and positive individuals who strive for excellence and who work to ensure an excellent service for the guest is achieved at all times.
Start date will be confirmed once relevant governments restrictions have been lifted.
Interviews currently taking place virtually.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- To establish & maintain the highest standards of cleanliness in all guest bedrooms and public areas front and back of house.
- To ensure effective running of laundry and valet areas, and all linen is sufficiently stocked.
- To establish routine plans so that all furniture, fittings, carpets and coverings are maintained to a high standard.
- Ensuring effective communication between the Department and the Management team.
- Helping to manage a team of Accommodation Associates and Supervisors.
- Assiting the Accommodation Manager with controling payroll costs on given targets set out by Management.
- Opera Experience Beneficial
- 2/3 year’s experience in a similar role
- Fluent English
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Excellent Grooming and Presentation
Staff Benefits Include:
- Discount on Dining options of up to 50%
- Reduction on accommodation for family and friends
- Discount for Spa treatments and products
- Use of Health Clubs
- Staff Dining Facilities
- Staff Parking
If you are seeking a rewarding career that involves first rate training and education, mentoring and development, attractive compensation, and inspiring rewards and recognition, consider joining The Fota Collection.