Fota Island Resort & Spa, as part of the Fota Collection, have a superb opportunity and are recruiting for the role of Hotel & Lodges Manager.
The ideal candidate will be a progressive and ambitions hospitality professional looking for advancement within the industry in a company where his/her potential can be harnessed and developed with the guidance of an established Executive Management team and the support of HR, Finance and the Revenue, Sales, Events and Marketing and functions.
Reporting to the Resort General Manager and deputising in his absence the Hotel & Lodges Manager will have responsibility for the entire hotel and lodge operation, including the Rooms Division, Food & Beverage, Lodges and Spa with all HODs reporting directly to the successful candidate.
Applications should have a solid management record in hospitality with proven progression through the hospitality structure with significant exposure to Rooms Operations, F&B Beverage, Spa and Leisure centre. International brand and hotel group experience is preferred but not required.
What we are Looking for:
- Hotel/Hospitality Management degree or relevant field preferred.
- 5 Star Hotel experience desirable.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Deputy General Manager, Director of Operations or Operations Manager in a similar or small operation with experience within a Group or Branded Hotel preferred.
- Strong commercial and cost Management knowledge and skills.
- Proven people Management and leadership experience in a Hotel environment
- A systematic approach and total dedication to improving the hotel’s offering
- Hands-on focus with strong departmental operational experience.
- Reliable, with the ability to prioritise and multitask, working well and leading when under pressure.
- Exceptional Communication skills, being able to understand the big picture and drive and implement company objectives with the Hotel and Lodges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent renumeration package which includes Bonus, Pension and Family Health Care.Apply now