ensuring a safe event
We look forward to welcoming you back to Fota Island Resort. Our meeting Suites have been adapted to be in line with social distancing protocol. The Resort has adopted best practices to provide your teams with safe meeting spaces in strict adherence to safety standards and to ensure that you can get back to collaborating and sharing insights in our beautifully appointed Suites.
We would like to reassure our meeting room bookings that we are doing our utmost for the safety of our guests & colleagues.
- Attendees will get directions on how to find the meeting room from the hotel receptionist.
- The company contact on the day is to be responsible for holding a record of attendees on the day.
- Hand sanitiser available along the routes into the meeting room & in the meeting room.
- Signage along the route to practice safe distancing & good hand hygiene.
- Chairs to be leather, and to be wiped down after each use.
- Window to left open to ensure good ventilation.
- The company contact on the day is to advise reception when the meeting has finished.
- A minimum of 2 hours must elapse between sessions to allow for cleaning the room.
- Pens & notepads can be taken on the day.
- Flipchart markers are available on request only.
- During refreshment breaks – biodegradable cups will be provided, and individual sugar sachets. Water in the room will be provided in 500ml bottles per person.
For more information, contact our events team:
T: 021 488 3700