Guest Service Agent - Fota Island Resort, Cork
Embellish your career at Fota Island Resort
Our individual Guest Service Agents perform a crucial role in the organisation as they often present the first point of contact with potential guests and are therefore required to present Fota Island Resort in a positive, efficient and professional manner. They must have the ability to build and grow their knowledge and understanding of every aspect of the Resort's facilities and crucially, be able to convert accommodation, golfing, spa and other enquiries into confirmed bookings whilst creating a 5 star first impression.
They must also deal with all the guest requests and Front Desk requirements.
The ideal candidate must must posess the ability to anticipate the guest needs and deal with it accordingly.
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Opera ideally
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Report Writing, Data Analysis and strong Administration Skills
- 2 years Experience/Training in a similar role
- Good Knowledge of the Local area
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent, 3rd level Hospitality Diploma preferred
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Excellent Grooming